DISCLAIMER:

THIS SITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE OR GIVING A MEDICAL OPINION. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR ALLERGIST FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE REGARDING FOOD ALLERGIES.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Guess Who?

This is not meant as a promotional post. This is just a story of a great company responding with love and care to a mom's request.

A while back I had contacted the CMO of this company on Twitter, inquiring about the availability of a sample package. We had not tried their products before except for one, and that was back when my son was 18 months and allergic to everything under the sun. So after hearing people in our support group talk about the many great products this company had to offer, I thought it was time for us to try them again. I just did not want to spend a lot of money on cookies and cereal and chocolate, only to see my son reject them all. My hope was to get samples and see what he liked best, and then buy whatever he chose.

So I wrote to the CMO. And I was amazed to see that he replied in less than 24 hours, telling me to contact one of their marketing assistants with my request. Which I did. And what do you think they did in response? They sent me two big shipping boxes filled with full-size boxes of vanilla graham cookies, double chocolate cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, lemon cookies, the most delicious chocolate crunch granola ever,  puffed crunchy flax cereal, chewy snack bars, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks. All free of the top eight allergens. All delicious.

My son loved them all. So did my non-allergic daughter. And so did I.

If you already buy their products on a regular basis, I'm sure you already know who I'm talking about. For those of you who don't, here is the answer to this riddle.

Thank you, Joel and Alina!


No comments:

Post a Comment